Sunday, February 13, 2011

pokemon




Pokemon is one of my favorite games of all time, heck, everybody knows it and most have played it. I personally have a good 10 pokemon games on around 3 consoles. However, is it me or is the franchise beginning to become a little desperate to squeeze the last bit of cash out of their fans. Pokemon black and white are coming out soon and i am not sure if i will purchase the game or not. On one hand its pokemon, and anything pokemon to me is great. On the other hand it is now just the same old same old and when they start designing characters around ice-cream you know the developers have hit a wall. What are your views, will you buy it or do you think the franchise is struggling to stay in the gaming market?

7 comments:

  1. Its ok, your definitly not the only one who feels this way. I believe they want to get more money for shitty poke'mon ideas. great post. keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not going to buy it. I lost faith with pokemon games long before you did though. I'm following you man. Return the favor? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I broke my gameboy playing pokemon. Its the reason dont play anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you. They should leave the Pokémon franchise as it is for now, because it's epic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I only played the first Pokemon games on Gameboy :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. i played every single pokemon franchise, i started with pokemon yellow for the gameboy color awsome game.. brings back memories

    ReplyDelete